Friday, November 2, 2007

I've been hiding something...

I couldn't feel worse right now if I tried. There is no way I can hide the feelings I've been having the last few months, any longer.

I feel like the worst wife and even worse mother. I've been told as much by the very people that I am both to. Tonight, after having another pointless fight with my spouse, twice, and then having my daughter tell me what a worthless mother I am, and what a lazy person I am, I have finally had enough.

I don't know what else to do anymore. Everything I do seems pointless and meaningless anymore. I took my sleeping pills so I can sleep and not have to think about anything anymore. What else can I do?

I too tired to fight everyone anymore.

1 comment:

Homewiththekids said...

Lisa - You are in my prayers. I've just recently been catching up on the MyFamily website and have read about Alyssa. I also ran into Katie at a football game last month. She is a great kid. I hope you know that trials come and go and through it all our Savior is there to help and comfort us. At times, He is our only hope and salvation. Don't ever forget this! Love, Catherine Grames