Wednesday, October 10, 2007

How the heck did I get here??

Do you sometimes ever feel like you are living someone else's life??? Right now that's how I feel. I mean it can't possibly be mine, this isn't how I planned it. Let me tell you what I mean.



I am the wife of 3 years to my second husband, and a mom to my four kids, and two step kids. Now, each one of these "cast" members have their own stories to be told, but for now I am focusing on the one child who has thrown our family into a great turmoil, and herself into about the worst possible dissaster she could at this point in her life.

My dear daughter is just 16. She turned 16 in June. From that very day it seems that she had the notion that this makes her a free agent, able to come and go as she pleases, make her own schedule; which she thinks makes it manditory that us parents become her servants and drive her to, or simply nod yes to everything she thinks she's entitled to do. *Mom rolls eyes here*

To add to that she decided to that it would be an ok thing to involve herself with someone that clearly we would not only dissaprove of but that we are now seeking criminal charges against. And why you might be wondering? He has gotten my little girl pregnant. Yes, I said pregnant.

We just found out last Tuesday, and she's already about 2 months along. Perhaps a little more. We won't really know until she sees her doctor this next two weeks.

No comments: