Friday, October 26, 2007

What I would give for just one boring day.....

Well, it's been another couple of days since I last blogged here. We got through Monday and Tuesday pretty smoothly except for a few miscellanous activities for several children, including rehearsal for a play, and water polo. I was working on getting some birthday cakes ready for 3 of my good friends who all had birthdays this week, starting on Tuesday and the final one was just yesterday. I love these gals, so I do something special just from me, of the "sweet tooth" variety! LOL Death by Chocolate cake covered in dark chocolate ganache, covered on the sides with crushed macadamia nuts, and drizzled with carmel icing. Each one monogramed with their initials. I started them on Monday night. Got the cakes baked anyways. Tuesday I was up till very late(around 3am) working on ganache, icings, and cake plates. I retired upstairs only to be met by one of my twins, my 15 year old girl, who was having trouble sleeping. I had her come and climb in bed with her old mom and we chatted and watched a Judy Garland special on PBS.



I was looking for something in the kids bathroom, I forget what now, and I noticed how filthy it was. I have been after them for a week to clean it up! I decided that I was going to send them a message that they couldn't ignore. I went and got my ugliest lipstick that I never wear and wrote in all caps across the mirror: "CLEAN THIS ROOM!!!" That was about 3:45am. I went back to my room and left the door open.



At 4am or so my 16 year old went to the bathroom. On her way back to bed she said to me, "Nice note mom..." I chuckled and she closed her door. The 15 year old was wondering about that one. She thought she was talking in her sleep! LOL We finished the show and turned off the TV and then chatted for about 15 minutes before we both fell asleep finally. That was abour 4:30a.m.



At 5:15a.m. my son wakes me to tell me that my 16 year old is missing. She's not in the house, he has already made a sweep and knows she is gone from the house. I get up and look myself, and see he is correct. We then notice that the glass doors on the deck are unlocked and the light is now off. The switch is in the on position though. I already have 911 on the phone at this point. I have called her in as a runaway and I tell them I know who she is with. I give a detailed discription of the guy, and I tell them that we have a restraining order against him. I also tell them that this is not the first violation of it that he has done. They tell me that they have an officer in route. I hang up and call my huband at work. He tells me to get out the paperwork and have it ready. The dispatcher calls me back and asks for more details on the pervert. I hang up and walk out the front door to see my daughter hand in hand, walking towards the house, about 100 feet away. He sees me and starts running down the street away from her. I order her into the house and then shout to him that I have already called the police. He then stops running and puts his hands in his pockets and just walks normally down the street. I go in and grab the phone and call 911 again and tell them that if they hurry, they can catch him as he is still on the street, and in my line of vision. What a waste of breath that was.



The dispatcher made up her own interpretation of that and told the officers that he had fled and not to worry about responding right away. Yet another screw up by King county sheriff's department!! Losers!! After I, AGAIN, chewed out my daughter and asked her another question that she didn't answer, my other 3 children felt they just couldn't let this go without having their turn too. About time she heard from someone besides the parents here. She acted as though she was the victim of all our ridicule and that we had no right to be upset with her. She refused to look at them, or answer their questions. She was snotty and rude and showed no remorse whatsoever. After about 20 minutes of this, I told them that it was getting them nowhere, answer wise, so they needed to get ready for school. I included her in this as well. Everyone left for school same as normal. I went out after they left to examine the deck.



I found that this guy had unscrewed the lightbulb, and over turned one of my big flower pots to stand on. He then stepped on my porch rocking chair, leaving on it the dog crap that he had stepped in on the lawn, and then the BBQ grill lid, leaving a scratch mark about 6 inches long. He had to have used either the mop handle or the toilet plunger that my kids left out there to then knock on the window to my daughters room. Pretty complicated and well thought out plan I think. He must have worked out this new plan since he was on the property since the 12th when I caught him myself there at 2am. Since then we have left the light on because my other children have not felt safe.



He's not a rocket scientist, he's obessed, and that has made him very resourceful. Much to our anger and annoyance. My daughter is so caught up in the "romantisim" of it that she can't see that he is just a loser who doesn't really care about her, no matter what he tells her. He is doing it now to prove a point. That he can do it no matter what we or the law thinks. It's a control thing for him now, not for love.



Tonight my son and I did a little booby trapping. We cable locked the side gate on the big yard side of the house, tied the other gate, the one on the dark side of the house, and we trip wired(parachute rope) the stairs to the deck. We also removed all the furniture, and everything else from the deck and then thoroughly cleaned it. Soo.......let's see him do it now! He's going to have to be really stupid to do anything now. I will be watching though, and my gun will be close by just in case. I sort of hope he does try to get in again, just so I can see him fall on his stupid face.



Ok......well I am logging for the night. Gotta shut down this computer so he can't see any light from the house if he comes........how sad I have to resort to this isn't it? Another night with little sleep. I'm soo tired of this..........

No comments: