Monday, October 22, 2007

I can't even remember what real sleep feels like...

Ok, it's been a few days, a week really, since I last posted. A quick update...We put a restraining order into effect(temporary until morning when we go to court to make it permanent) on Monday night. It didn't even take him one day to violate it! I'll get into more detail about what's going on when I get back from court tomorrow. Let's just say for now that my daughter had alot of cry time tonight when we busted her for being with this guy yesterday when she was suppose to be with friends at the homecoming dance. She really thought she had gotten away with it too. Sad, silly, twisted up little girl. It's killing me to watch her do this to herself. It's a nightmare of her own making and she has dragged us all along for the ride.

My other children are getting pretty sick of this by now, and are complaining about her drama taking over the family, and occupying all of our time. I don't blame them a bit. It's just hard not to make her the focus when she keeps us up at night, and we have to monitor her movements 24/7. I cried all day today. Mostly from lack of sleep, but in part because of stress.

Some of the time she is happy. Ironically it seems to be when she is spending time with us, despite what she posts on her myspace, and e-mails to friends, and just plain spouts off about in public, about us. Of course we are the cause of her making her terrible choices, and we have made her life a hell, and every other thing she can come up with to help her justify her poor behavior and choices. As I pointed out to her, this the behavior of a guilty person.

We had a bit of a "knock down, drag out" so to speak tonight. She had her laptop open and a chat window up, with someone that she is not suppose to be talking to, and the guy who we have the restraining order against. When I told her to give it to my husband(he was closest to her physically at the time) she automatically went to shut it down, and turned her body away from him, and wouldn't give it. When he went to take it from her, she backed into a full clothes hamper and basket behind her and they both started to go down. She automatically thought he was attacking her, and she started hitting him. Once he regained his balance, and realized what was going on, with me shouting at her to stop, he was able to haul her to her feet, and take the laptop. She was cussing at him and telling him not to touch her ever again, not realizing that she in fact caused the whole thing. Then of course she tried playing the, holding her tummy and acting like she was hurt thing. *mom rolls eyes here* And of course there was the fake hyperventilating thing too. That didn't last long once I told her to just settle down and take a deep breath.

We spent the next hour or so going over her day of lies the day before. What she didn't realize is that we had visited the home of the friend that she had told us she was with the entire day, that morning, and we also visited the mom of the girl she isn't suppose to be talking to anymore. We had a jacket she came home in last night, which of course belongs to the father of the baby, and is proof that he has indeed violated the restraining order. And her admittion of being with him and also visiting his family that day. I guess that was to see if they could get support for their inappropriate relationship from that side. I don't know what was really said there, but I don't take it with any credibility at all. His family kicked him out at 17 and are mainly a bunch of druggies and losers.

What I can't understand in all this is why my very smart, and quite beautiful girl would have gotten herself into this situation in the first place.

Right now I am truly as tired as I have ever been in my life. This entry will have to be short this time because I have got to get some sleep, whatever that means. We have an early day for court and a lot of errands to do before the school bus starts dropping kids off to home. Feel free to tell me your thoughts............more later. Thanks for listening....

No comments: