Saturday, January 5, 2008

December 2007

Again, another response from another person, however misguided it may be:


I have to say, hard situation. I also think that lookaway was juat
providing a comment from the daughters situation and how it may look through the
eyes of a teenager. As a hormonal being they can be, I believe they can be
wilely creatures, having been one and having 3 teens and 1 toddler. I won't pass
any comments on your situation as I am not there and you truly have to be in
ones shoes before making assumptions but lookaway was just responding to a
thread which no doubt has 2 sides. Hard situation and I hope it gets better for
you. Cheers

And my response to that:

"Two sides"?? Well if you want to put that kind of spin on it, ok let's do that: My daughters side is this: "I want to do what I want, when I want, with who I want, wherever I want. No matter how it affects me or my family or anyone else that loves me or is trying to help me become a good well rounded person in this world. AND my parents shouldn't have anything to say about it....or be able to stop me from distroying myself, and my family in the process." (By the way, she actually said most of this to my face.) My side: You know what my side is already. Is that what you meant? I stand by what I have said, and what I have done as her parent. And again, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

No comments: